[Xastir-dev] Re: [aprssig] Latest Xastir Release: 1.4.0, 09/16/2004

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Sep 17 10:46:23 EDT 2004

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, KC7ZRU wrote:

> Curt - you wanna do the Freshmeat update too? I know I did one back when
> (1.2 time frame), but never felt too hot 'bout doing that with out
> clearing first.
>
> Better yet - can we change ownership of the Freshmeat project to you?
> Looks like someone with the login of "cisco1014" owns the Freshmeat
> project called 'xastir'. Or is that one of the devels already by chance?
> There's a 'request ownership' option at:
> http://freshmeat.net/change-owner/11829/

I don't know who that is.  Since I don't own that entry, I don't
ever worry about Freshmeat.  I updated the Hamsoft listing though.

I'm not interested in taking the listing away from someone else.
They may have every intention of keeping it up-to-date.  Not knowing
who they are, I don't have enough info to go on.