[Xastir-dev] UI Change?

Dalen Kruse dalen.kruse at blacklion.org
Thu Feb 10 22:49:18 EST 2005

I just subscribed to the mailing lists and I'm just starting to play
with Xastir and packet radio in general.  I'm very impressed so far with
this program.  I have a question and I tried searching the list
archives, but the web search is broken at the moment.  Has there been
any discussion about changing the user interface on Xastir to use a more
modern toolkit like GTK+ or Qt??  I'm really not trying to stir up any
UI toolkit holy wars here.  I'm just curious if it's been discussed or
if it is technically feasible.  Thanks.

--
Dalen Kruse <dalen.kruse at blacklion.org>