[Xastir-dev] Dropping developers from the list?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Feb 22 12:54:35 EST 2005

I suspect this might be a bit of a controversial topic, but I don't
tend to shy away from those!

What do the developers think about putting a time-limit on developer
inactivity?  Something in the neighborhood of one to two years of
inactivity (I'm talking about CVS commits) causing your developer
status to be revoked?  Allow reinstatement of developer status if
they return?

The idea behind this is to keep our developer list relatively clean,
showing only the currently active set of developers.  The list will
change over time as people come and go, we all know that.

Thoughts?

Note:  Whatever everybody's thoughts are on this subject, Chuck Byam
has the final say as to the procedure, as he _is_ the admin for the
project.