[Xastir-dev] Dropping developers from the list?

James Wagner ka7ehk at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 18:31:07 EST 2005

I'm a non-developer on the developer list. I had been working on
another APRS program but that is suspended and maybe ended. I still
like reading about what is happening with xastir and, who knows, maybe
that will give me the incentive (and insights I didn't have when I
started).

You are welcome to drop me (as if I have a big choice, hi hi) but I
would like to stay on...

Jim, KA7EHK