[Xastir-dev] get_shapelib.sh - Gets/builds/installs shapelib.

Dan Brown brown at brauhaus.org
Sun Feb 27 15:53:14 EST 2005

Attached is a script to download, build and install shapelib. I've
tested it on my RH9 and my Cygwin systems, but not others yet. Please
send me any bug reports or comments.

As always, please feel free to add to the distro, if it is found to be
of any use.

The script should be attached, if I didn't fat finger something.

Also Available online at: http://brauhaus.org/xastir/get_shapelib.sh [gz]
(note, the script I tried to send Friday should be under the same dir)

I'm intending to also write code for pcre and:
http://aprsworld.net/gisdata/world/world.tar.bz2

--
Dan Brown
brown at brauhausdc.org