[Xastir-dev] Risky Business: Try out the new wx alert code

Gerry Creager n5jxs gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Jan 27 14:55:48 EST 2005

Yeah.  I must have transposed something... like a longitude sign.  Sorry!

I'll look at it in a few minutes.  That one was slapped together for the
East Coast ice storm that was active at that time.  I'll generate a new
URL and Geo for the stuff in Texas that's active right now and should
last a few hours...

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu