[Xastir-dev] ALOHA circle display (and calculation)

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Wed Jun 8 23:41:53 EDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 02:33:53PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:
> On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 12:34:50PM -0400, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <brown at brauhaus.org> flavor, containing:

[...]
> > Before I start hacking:
> >
> > - Is it worth it to change the -DDEBUG_ALOHA and the ifdefs over
> > to a if (debug_level & 2048) scheme?
>
> I like that idea.  I only stuck the ifdef in becuase I didn't have time
> to code the View->ALOHA Stats box, and wanted to see that info.  A
> debug level would be better.
[...]
> If you'd like to do this right now, go ahead.  Otherwise, I'll try to
> implement both of these suggestions tonight.

I have just finished implementing the status bar, debug level, *and* an
ALOHA statistics pop-up.  I just need to test it out a bunch before committing
it.  Stay tuned, should be committing it in the next hour or so, after
a few ALOHA calculation cycles have passed.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1
 "The only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that's hardly
  worth the effort." -- Norton Juster