[Xastir-dev] Gating specific stations/objects/items -> RF

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Mar 1 16:27:38 EST 2005

New code went into CVS:  It allows specific object/item names or
packets from specific callsigns to be gated to RF.

Add desired tokens to data/nws-stations.txt to enable this feature.
You must also have gating->RF turned on globally and for each
interface that you wish to transmit in order for this scheme to
work.

The listing in nws-stations.txt is case-insensitive, which means you
can't differentiate between different-cased object/item names for
the purposes of gating to RF.  Same for callsigns, but that isn't
really an issue.

If a callsign is listed in that file, all packets from that station
except objects/items will be gated to RF.

Wildcarding is implied, which means that "we7u" in the file will
match "we7u", "we7ua", and "we7uaa" through "we7uzz".  Be careful
using this facility.  I believe the same happens for object/item
names but I haven't specifically tested that.

Let me know if it works as intended.  It's new code, so it'll have
new bugs.