[Xastir-dev] PID_FILE_CHECK patch to main.c

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Mar 8 15:57:07 EST 2005

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Dan Brown wrote:

>   ./configure CPPFLAGS="-DUSE_PID_FILE_CHECK"
>

> http://www.brauhaus.org/xastir/main.c.patch_PID_FILE_CHECK.gz

Works here on SuSE Linux.

I compiled it once without the CPPFLAGS addition.  Then had to touch
src/main.c to get it to compile main.c again after reconfiguring
with CPPFLAGS added.

It definitely prevents more than one copy per user of Xastir from
running.

Does someone want to test it on Cygwin?  If it works well there
also, we'll get it checked in to CVS and make it the default.