[Xastir-dev] a readable version of the latest official APRS spec?

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Wed May 25 08:16:02 EDT 2005

Thanks Tom and Tapio.

I believe I also made dupe checking in my aprsdigi code always be turned
on so it's already suppressing dupes to RELAY and WIDE.  I guess I just
assumed dupe checking is a good thing and didn't think it made sense for
the *user* of the digipeater to be the one to decide whether dupe
checking is to be done or not.  So, I think my code already implements
everything that's needed and I'll be leaving my RELAY and WIDE aliases
in until things settle down.  We still have old-style non-fancy TNC
digis in this area anyway!

73
/a