[Xastir-dev] double free or corruption

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Aug 15 11:33:14 EDT 2007

Xastir is blowing up on me now when I try to use the terraserver
aerial images, B&W or color, and zoom in or pan.  Getting this in
the Xterm:

*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x089b49f0 ***

So it looks like we're trying to do too many free's?  This is a
recent occurrence, like just within the last day or two, so probably
a result of some of the changes that just went in.

I'd like to do a devel snapshot today, but will put that off until
this bug is fixed.  Anyone know which tweak caused it?