[Xastir-dev] Segfaults

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jul 6 18:46:05 EDT 2007

I'm getting segfaults, now that I've changed the main.c:Help_About()
section.  I added the "libcurl" or "wget" string, with a few spaces,
in configure.ac, then started getting the problem.  I tried to fix
it in main.c but I think the code needs some more looking at.

I suspect it has to do with overrunning a string variable.  Perhaps
one of you could look at it and provide a fix if I don't get to it?
I might not be online from now through monday.  Don't know for sure
yet.  Sorry about that!