[Xastir-dev] Mysteriously non-vanishing deleted stations?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Mar 8 13:37:11 EST 2007

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Tom Russo wrote:

> I'll have to try changing the function argument to a time_t  and let it run
> for a few days, to see if that's it.

Thanks for looking into this.  I see that you checked in some
changes to CVS.  Hopefully that'll make things better, if not
resolve the problem.

I hope it's not some other variable near the sec_remove variable
that's overwriting it.  We've had those sorts of problems in the
past with string variables and they're hard to track down.