[Xastir-dev] Stable Release

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Oct 31 11:31:34 EDT 2007

Any major objections to a stable release at this time?  We need to
kick one out soon.

There's a patch or two in the queue submitted by others, but no
major bug-fix patches are waiting.  The codebase has been fairly
static and I haven't heard of many problems on the list lately, so
this is probably an excellent time to kick out a release.

If no objections I'll get started on a release soon.  Perhaps
tomorrow or friday?