[Xastir-dev] kml files

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jan 18 11:42:30 EST 2008

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008, Paul J. Morris wrote:

> Where might an appropriate place be to add this in to the user
> interface?  The most similar things are the options for turning on and
> off of logging on the file menu.  Might a write all stations to kml
> option of some sort go here, or is there a better place for it?

Write trail for a single station is on the Station Info window.
Wouldn't work for a write all.

Next thought would be the Station menu.  Next would be the File
menu.  Either of these should work fine.

Note that the write trail bit currently writes a Shapefile and a
data file that contains the points.  We don't have a corresponding
read for that data file, but the Shapefiles work.