[Xastir-dev] Tactical Calls

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jul 30 11:32:42 EDT 2008

Latest CVS code, written yesterday, checked in this morning.  You
can make an assignment now before the station shows up.  You can
even make the assignment, kill/restart Xastir, then have the station
show up.  The below is now a valid TAC call in Xastir:

123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 1234567

CVS Log Message:

   More Tactical Call changes:  Assignments before a station shows up
   work.  Clearing an assignment causes the string to be freed and
   the pointer nulled.  Max tactical call length is now 57.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer