[Xastir-dev] Xastir Requirements Capture

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:57:23 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 8:42 AM, John Sennesael
<gothic at donationcoders.com> wrote:

> How about forums for discussion and a wiki for documentation.
> I often find it easier to find information in web-forums because
> discussions can be classified under different topics, and they often
> have better search functions than mailing lists do.

I'm gonna have to chime in and agree with Gerry on using the mailing
list for discussion. My forum experience has been far less
satisfactory than email lists, and I have found forum search tools to
be uniformly lousy.

If your mail tool has poor search functions, try another client, like
Gmail or Mac OS X's Mail.app.

-Jason
kg4wsv