[Xastir-dev] Renamed "fcc-get" to "get-fcc-rac.pl"

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jun 24 12:52:34 EDT 2008

If you've written your own scripts for automated installs and such
that use "fcc-get", be aware that it was renamed today in CVS to
"get-fcc-rac.pl".

"fcc-get" and "fcc-get.pl" are no more and were combined into one
Perl script.  The naming of the new script coincides with other
scripts named get-*.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer