[Xastir-dev] possible xastir software engineering course project

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Aug 20 11:45:32 EDT 2009

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009, Paul J. Morris wrote:

> There were a few use cases formalized, google for xastir use cases
> They seem to be only in Google's cache though.

There was a posting from SF itself recently to the project admins
having to do with change in the SF project Wiki's.  Having taken no
action our SF Xastir Wiki (not our main Wiki at www.xastir.org) has
disappeared.  There were only a few use cases listed there, not a
lot of activity.  I could ask for it to be resurrected still in a
new Wiki if it's important.  Perhaps just snagging the important
info out of Google's cache would be adequate and it could be
reconstructed in the new Wiki offerings...