[Xastir-dev] right-click in Xastir 1.9.4 and 1.9.6 hangs the pointer

Alan Crosswell n2ygk at weca.org
Tue Oct 27 21:00:23 EDT 2009

I thought this might be the zero-size list thing I saw in the xastir or
xastir-dev list archives...  So I installed 1.9.6 to make sure I had the
latest code.

If I right click in Xastir, the pointer switches orientation (arrow
leaning to the right), no pop-up menu appears, and the pointer is stuck
in the Xastir window.  It can't navigate out of the Xastir window and I
have to pop over to another virtual terminal (control-alt-F2) and kill
the xastir process to get control back.  This is under FC12 rawhide with
the default gnome display manager.

Is this the same bug I saw in the list?  Have others experienced this?

Thanks & 73
/a