[Xastir-dev] Server to server gating?

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:07:09 EST 2010

OK, so server to server gating is not a good idea without lots of
thought beforehand, and I bluntly don't have time for lots of thought
before i get requirements nailed down, so we will stick to rf ->
server and server -> rf modes of gating only.

My problem now is testing this, because they do not have a requirement
to implement an RF interface (due to unknown variables with RS232
interfacing).  There's no real way to test gating, and it doesn't make
any sense, if multiple server ports are all you are required to
implement.

thoughts on that?

-Jason
kg4wsv