[Xastir-dev] interface igate config?

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 12:21:10 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 9:14 AM, Curt, WE7U <curt.we7u at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dreaming a little bit:  The nicest (for me) setup would be a
> separate "igating" dialog where I could turn on/off global gating,
> turn on/off individual directions for each interface, and perhaps do
> some cross-wiring between interfaces for those special instances
> where you're supporting a public service event or emergency and need
> to gate RF->RF.  That last has been asked for and we've never had
> the capability.
>
> Combine the above with named interfaces (any string for a name) and
> you'd have something easy to read & maintain.

We can make this a requirement. Got anything more specific (e.g.
sketch of a dialog), or do you want me to try and describe this to
them?

This goes for anything and anyone else, too.  If anyone has a wish
list for data display/filtering, dialogs, etc let me know.  We're
implementing a small subset of xastir, but anything we do implement is
wide open.

I'm a bit unsure if I should be posting this sort of offer to the main
list, though.

-Jason
kg4wsv