[Xastir-dev] differences between postGIS and postgres?

David Norris dave at webaugur.com
Tue Jan 26 00:49:42 EST 2010

Separating the gui and backend completely would go a long way  toward making
it more portable for sure.  I've been thinking about android apps lately.
One can build libraries in c but the gui must be written in java or webkit
(html/js).  So, gui separation may be more useful/interesting than just gtk
vs qt.  Android has fairly sophisticated mapping builtin as well.  Apps can
present layers to google maps and navigation, for example.