[Xastir-dev] Weather Validation Patch

Clay Jackson clayj at nwlink.com
Mon Mar 1 22:48:10 EST 2010

Of course,I forgot the attachment - so, here it is.  It's against 1.9.8 stable.  I have another version almost ready to go that implements Dew Point for Davis (both flavors) and does Wind Chill (for Davis) with temps higher than 50 degrees.  I'm still testing that; will probably post later this week (Friday with my current schedule).

Clay
N7QNM