[Xastir-dev] Forking for hostname lookup

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat May 8 10:01:31 EDT 2010

I apologize for not getting to testing the v6 patches, I've been quite swamped at work and traveling. At this point it is unrealistic for me to hope to gate to it.

Anyone who needs ipv6 access can get it at http://tunnelbroker.net for free, so, hopefully that will make it easier for someone else to test.

Owen

Sent from my iPad