[Xastir-dev] APRS software engineering course update

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Sun May 16 11:33:16 EDT 2010

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 2:25 AM, Curt, WE7U <curt.we7u at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now the nitty-gritty:  What license if any where these produced
> under, and how would one get their hands on the code?  I have a QT4
> book sitting right here and have written a bit of code just to try
> out a few things.

One of their requirements was that the product be open source.  Having
said that, I haven't got my hands on the code yet to see what they
actually put in the code.  I assume most if not all failed to put any
sort of license on the code.  If that is the case, I'll discuss with
the prof on how we plan to proceed.

Gluing the two parts together didn't work with trivial effort - it
seems that everyone failed to comprehend things like "standard
interface" and "you will use _this_ schema for your database".

The prof's busy getting grades for all his courses turned in (he's
also teaching data structures, God help him) so I wanted to wait a few
days before I bugged him about getting the code out there.

-Jason
kg4wsv