[Xastir-dev] Anyone interested in try a patch?

Jason Godfrey godfreja at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 22:38:44 EST 2011

Hello.

I've been doing some work trying to speed up displaying of shapefile maps
using dbfawk. I have a patch that works on the maps I use, and for my test
case, speeds drawing up from 30 seconds to 15 seconds. Before I officially
submit the patch I woud like to get some more exposure and make sure it
doesn't screw up drawing of some maps.

If you would like to give it a try, please apply the patch and let me know
how it goes for you.

Thanks
- Jason

--
I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution.  --
Wernher von Braun