[Xastir-dev] Time for a new release?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sun Aug 26 14:17:48 EDT 2012

I have been going through the bugs on sourceforge, something that I have  not
even looked at in ages.

There are a number of bugs reporting issues that were fixed almost immediately
after 2.0.0, but we have not had a release since then --- the release tarballs
are now kinda buggy, and many people don't like to use CVS, including those
who support binary packages for distributions (some of which even forbid using
CVS versions of code for packages).

Maybe it's time to release what we have as either a stable snapshot or
release 2.0.2?