[Xastir-dev] Developer CVS

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:55:59 EDT 2012

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Sep 2012, Tom Russo wrote:
>
>> Not a "cvs3.sourceforge.net" to be found.  How are you doing it?
>
> Must be a DNS redirect somewhere 'cuz it's not in my CVS/Root file.
>
> I can get in from another site, so it must just be the DNS routing from here.
> All hands stand down.

I got it figured out.  I was able to do a "cvs update" from either anonCVS or develCVS at home, but only from anonCVS at work.  By doing "cvs -t update" on each system I figured out the differences.  It was a lack of "export CVS_RSH=ssh" on the work machine.  Fixed now:  Added to my BASH .profile.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
U.S. Weather Alerts:  Firenet.us, port 14580, filter "t/n e/WE7U-WX"