[Xastir-dev] In the non-joke department

Ken Koster n7ipb at wetnet.net
Sat Apr 1 16:06:47 PDT 2017

On Saturday, April 1, 2017 2:06:42 PM PDT davidf4 wrote:
> Oops...forgot about that...I've had zero luck walking through the dbfawk
> directions so I guess I'll just have to post the file list changes to the
> list and cross my fingers...

Toms point about creating a git account and a fork would still be better than
posting a list of changes.   That way anyone who does decide to complete the
changes can just pull the changes into their own branch and eventually issue a
pull request.

Much easier than fooling around with lists of files.
Ken - N7IPB
Email: n7ipb at wetnet.net
JID: n7ipb at jabber.wetnet.net
PGP Sig: F42B EF90 3CD3 31C7 3056  122E 993A 7B2E 5138 C42A
“I never am really satisfied that I understand anything; because, understand
it well as I may, my comprehension can only be an infinitesimal fraction of
all I want to understand” -Ada Lovelace