[Xastir-dev] Mailing lists in README.md file

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Wed Feb 7 15:01:57 PST 2018

On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 04:42:20PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <godfreja at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
> Hello.
>
> I am wondering if the last paragraph in the mailing lists section in the
> README.md file which reads:
> The xastir at xastir.org mail-list is dedicated to Bug reports, technical
> questions, your thoughts or suggestions on new features being added to
> Xastir, things that should be removed or fixed, amazing problems that even
> stump the guru's, etc... are what we want to see here. You must be
> subscribed to the list in order to post messages.
>
> is meant to refer to the xastir-dev mailing list?

Nope.  xastir-dev is just supposed to be the developers/contributors talking
to each other about ongoing development.  xastir at xastir.org is supposed to be
for what it says in the readme.

It may be that some folks have been using xastir-dev instead of xastir for
more general discussion, but that's an error.

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM