[Xastir-dev] Looking for some volunteers to test some modifications

Jason Godfrey godfreja at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 15:39:13 PST 2018

Hello.

I am looking for some volunteers to test out some changes I made to xastir
before I submit a pull request. Specifically I added IPv6 support for
APRS-IS connections, but you do not need to have IPv6 to test the changes.
The main thing I want is to make sure I didn't break something for anybody.

If you want to give it a try you can:
git clone https://github.com/godfreja/Xastir.git
cd Xastir/
git checkout ipv6client
and then build xastir from that directory as you would normally.

Testers with IPv4 are useful as I want to make sure that I didn't cause any
problems for them. If you have IPv6 and want to try that would also be
great.

If you give it a try, please let me know what platform you ran on and if
you encountered any problems.

Thanks and 73
- Jason, N0RPM

--
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is often difficult to
verify their authenticity." - *Abraham Lincoln*