[Xastir-dev] Has the IPV6 stuff been merged into the mainline?

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 26 14:38:20 PST 2018

When I get downtime at work I have a Gentoo VM that I fire up on my laptop.

Until today's "git pull" it worked just fine.

As of today's pull, bootstrap, configure, make, install the IPV4
interfaces that I have defined are now giving a Hard Error.

I can ping those IPV4 names from another term so I know they're
resolving correctly but something inside of Xastir doesn't like them.  I
can't use IPV6 since my cell modem doesn't route IPV6.

If I set up a new interface with a specific IPV4 address hardcoded, that
works.  but that's not a long term fix because I'm using rotates
(rotate.aprs2.net and firenet.aprs2.net).

Any suggestion where to go from here for tshoot?

David Flood

KD7MYC