[Xastir-dev] Changes to scripts (prefix)

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 09:59:39 PDT 2019

I tweaked these scripts but haven't check them in yet. Found another
problem though: In build/scripts/ none of the scripts are marked executable
now.

I'll check in my tweaks to the scripts in a sec, but won't include the
executable stuff. Tom?

--
Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com