[Xastir-dev] Editor header in source files

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 10:40:20 PDT 2019

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 10:10 AM Tom Russo <russo at bogodyn.org> wrote:

> Four character indents are the Xastir coding standard.
>
> http://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Developer_Guidelines_and_Notes
>
> I personally hate it, but that's what this project has always required.

Right. I don't like it either. We're probably at a point now where we could
vote that out. Should probably do that vote on the developer's list.

FWIW: Other than the Xastir project I like to do 2-char indentation
(spaces, not tabs) and bracing like this:

if (true)
{
  blah blah;
}

While Xastir uses:

if (true) {
  blah blah;
}

I'm less concerned about changing the bracing standard than I am the
indentation, but perhaps we could vote on both.

--
Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com