[Xastir-dev] Editor header in source files

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed May 1 07:53:00 PDT 2019

I also copied the Vim and Emacs config files to the Xastir-Qt project.

For those who haven't been paying attention: These files enforce the Xastir
project standards for inserting 4 spaces per tab for indentation, as long
as you're using one of those two editors.

--
Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com