[Xastir-dev] How to escape in Github

km5vy Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Tue May 7 14:58:08 PDT 2019

Also, the thing mentioned in that github issue as an API call that could
be tried is way off base, and was probably written by someone who doesn't
know what a "ref" is in Git.  It has nothing to do with github issue
autolinking.

On Tue, May 07, 2019 at 02:29:32PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <curt.we7u at gmail.com> flavor, containing:

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY