[Xastir-dev] Travis CI has Ubuntu-18.04LTS

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 13:42:16 PDT 2019

Swapped the Travis builds around. We now have:

Current Travis CI builds:
    Ubuntu-18.04LTS light w/ImageMagick
    Ubuntu-18.04LTS gcc-9 full-featured w/GraphicsMagick
    OSX semi-light w/GraphicsMagick
    Ubuntu-16.04LTS Exercise Configure Options

So I upgraded two from 16.04 to 18.04 and swapped in the gcc-9
compiler on one. There are plenty of compiler warnings to read on that
one.

--
Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com