[Xastir-dev] Travis OSX build broken

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Feb 21 19:55:17 PST 2020

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 07:04:35PM -0800, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <curt.we7u at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
> I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how my last checkin broke
> the Travis CI OSX build... I only touched stuff having to do with NWS
> shapefiles as far as I can tell.

Your last checkin didn't break the Travis CI build on OS X.

The build is borken because there's something wrong with the homebrew
package installation.

Homebrew is trying to install something called "bundle" and then trying
to invoke it.  That fails.  It then gives up on package installation and
keeps pressing on, failing in Xastir's configure when it can't find Motif
headers.

That is to say, Travis' OS X platform is borken somehow.

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM