[Xastir-dev] FYI: Am working on dialogs

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sun Feb 23 11:56:05 PST 2020

There is still little to no development on the things we claimed were required
for the 2.2.0 release :).  And for the purposes of the bug in question
(which was entirely due to Debian packaging patches, not a bug in Xastir)
there's no visible progress towards a new release that we could recommend
they use instead of a development snapshot.

I just added your "Rework GUI dialogs" to the "In Progress" column of the
2.2.0 project.

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 11:50:42AM -0800, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <curt.we7u at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
> Saw a lot of activity just now related to an Xastir bug, some of which
> mentioned that there was little to no development activity on Xastir
> lately.
>
> I want to let people know I'm working to add scrollbars to many Xastir
> dialogs. I've done my first run through. I've found more dialogs that
> need tweaking, plus some dialogs I've changed need more changes yet.
>
> So... Expect to be able to use Xastir on smaller-screen devices soon.
> That's my goal anyway.
>
> --
> Curt, WE7U        http://xastir.org        http://www.sarguydigital.com

Tom Russo    KM5VY