[Xastir-dev] Travis CI testing

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Oct 18 15:04:07 PDT 2021

I think it would be worth looking into.  If you're willing to look into it,
please do.

On the other hand, now that we've got the free plan selected it's working
again, and I don't anticipate a huge uptick in enthusiasm from developers for
working on the code right now.  Almost all the work in the last two years
has been to put out fires resulting from upstream tools deprecating features
we use.

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 03:01:09PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <tom at tomh.us> flavor, containing:

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY