[Xastir] Terraserver images: No worky.

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Aug 6 12:31:52 EDT 2002

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Pat Masterson wrote:

> > > won't get those messages about those files.  I'm not sure about
> > > IsPseudoClass...
> >
> > That last one is what I get on my machine at work when I try to use
> > the Terraserver .geo file.
>
>  I think  you alredy said that we no longer need the geo file. I'll
> delete it and see what happens. thanks.

Nope.  That's the TigerMap GEO file that's no longer needed.  The
Terraserver one is still required.

BTW:  Terraserver doesn't work for me anymore.  I get this message
every time now:

    IsPseudoClass && index_pack == NULL!!!

I have a jpg image in /var/tmp that has the correct timestamp and
the "display" command shows it as a Terraserver image.  I just can't
get it to display in Xastir anymore.

Curt Mills, WE7U                         hacker.NO_*SPAM at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin