[Xastir] Latest CVS compile glitch

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Aug 14 12:55:03 EDT 2002

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Kurt A. Freiberger wrote:

> db.c: In function `extract_comp_position':
> db.c:6161: warning: `skip' might be used uninitialized in this function

It should be fixed now.  Minor problem.  Shouldn't have really
affected much.

Depending on the compile environment people might see more/less
warnings than I do.  I welcome e-mail about these.

Sometimes I compile on a Slackware 8 system just so that I will see
more of these messages.

It's also possible to add more flags to the compile line to generate
even more.

Curt Mills, WE7U                         hacker.NO_*SPAM at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin