[Xastir] Pop up's

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Fri Aug 16 13:49:54 EDT 2002

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, John L. Place wrote:

> Is there an option to prevent station inquires from other stations from
> popping up on local screen?

Nope.  Tell me more.  Is it this:  Station #1 queries Station #2,
and Station #3 (you) sees a popup?

Or is it that Station #1 queries Station #2 (you) and you see the
popup?

We don't get a lot of stations doing queries around here (that I
know of), so I haven't seen the problem.

I'm also off RF for a bit, doing a little reconstructive surgery on
two of my boxes at home.

Curt Mills, WE7U                         hacker.NO_*SPAM at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin