[Xastir] can't compile - missing CompressColormap()

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Mon Oct 7 18:26:03 EDT 2002

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 10:46:21AM -0700, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> 1.1.0?  That's getting a bit decrepit.  It was released in early
> February of this year.

Maybe so, but it's still the most recent release according to
www.xastir.org.

> I'd suggest trying the latest CVS.  It's awfully stable and we
> should probably get around to putting out another stable release so
> that people aren't scared to use it.

It's often a nuisance to find suitable version numbers for snapshot
releases too. In this case it could be 1.1.0.2002mmdd. I need something
that will be less than the next release's version number (which could be
1.1.1, 1.2.0 etc).

Anyway, does the CVS code still use CompressColormap() and if so, what
should I do about its sudden disappearance?

Hamish