[Xastir] www.xastir.org

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Oct 8 14:55:14 EDT 2002

On 7 Oct 2002, Chuck Byam wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 18:55, George Kammerzell Jr wrote:
> >

> > I like NOT being a whiner , but , the choices of the colors on
> > www.xastir.org  , with the black back ground , not good , and the link to
> > docs - install guide (http://www.xastir.org/install.php) returns nothing ,
> >  mozzila or (choke) IE )
> >

> > Whine off
> > n0zed
>
> Really? I think it looks quite retro and displays fine in Mozilla and
> even that other browser.  There are a number of "broken" links that I
> really should attend to.  Thanks for reminding me.

I'd like to see the "download xastir-1.1.0.tar.gz" link go away, to
be replaced with a link to the SourceForge download page.  That
might encourage more people to download the october development
snapshot instead of the february release, or at least release that
there are other options.

I'd also like to see the SourceForge link more prominently so that
people might know to click on it to find further info.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin