[Xastir] Weather Alerts Fixed

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Oct 22 19:14:32 EDT 2002

There was a problem with weather alerts showing up, or showing up in
the wrong places.  It had to do with NULL fields creeping in to the
NOAA Shapefiles.

This problem has been fixed in Xastir so that we'll show the correct
zones again.  Use the latest CVS Xastir if you use the latest NOAA
files.  CVS Xastir will work with old or new NOAA files.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin