[Xastir] XASTIR <=> RH 8.0

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Fri Oct 25 12:29:50 EDT 2002

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, W8JSA wrote:

> I have attached the compile msg . . . and a few error msgs seen later.
>

> xastir 1.1.3

> Building with AX25.......... : yes
> Building with GeoTiff....... : yes
> Building with ShapeLib...... : yes
> Building with ImageMagick... : yes
> Building with Festival...... : yes

Hey!  You're compiling one more in there than I am!  I haven't tried
Festival in a while.  Probably should.

At this point everything looks good with your install.

> main.c:49:24: magick/api.h: No such file or directory
> main.c: In function `Help_About':
> main.c:8558: `MagickVersion' undeclared (first use in this function)
> main.c:8558: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> main.c:8558: for each function it appears in.)
> main.c: In function `main':
> main.c:19023: warning: implicit declaration of function
> `MagickIncarnate'
> make[2]: *** [main.o] Error 1

These _ALL_ have to do with the ImageMagick development stuff.  Once
you get the correct include files installed for ImageMagick you
should get further.  Sorry to hear the ImageMagick RPM is broken for
RedHat, but it's always something, isn't it?

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin