[Xastir] Curt etal

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Oct 28 15:34:49 EST 2002

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Olivier Calle wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> CM> Do you have a system where the right mouse button DOES work if you
> CM> have CapsLock/NumLock/ScrollLock activated?
>
> Well, I tried it in Mozilla on Slackware 8.1 with NumLock and ScrollLock
> and the menu still comes up.  I can't try CapsLock because I don't have it.
> So it can be made to work, somehow.

The "somehow" is to capture the proper keycodes for the right button
plus each of the modifiers.  I or someone else (Olivier????) can
perhaps find out what those keycodes are and then tweak main.c to
look for those as well.

Last two attempts I made at doing it I got bogged down in the
manuals and in failed attempts to snag this info.  It almost
appeared that Motif was filtering this info out before I could snag
it, so it might need to be done at a lower level?

I think main.c:da_input() is the function that handles the input.

I don't like failing, so you can imagine how much this one is
bugging me.  It's the "Kobiashi Maru" test for Xastir developers!

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin