[Xastir] National Map (of US)

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Oct 31 17:26:11 EST 2002

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Gerry Creager wrote:

> Been around about a year.  neat program.

It's new to me.  I think.

It'd be nice to do a web interface to this as well at some point, so
that we could use online topo (nationalmap), street (Tigermap),
satellite photos (terraserver), and radar maps (NOAA).

They talk on the web pages about having features for advanced users
and GIS users to link into at some point.  Keep an eye on their
pages.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin